CUSTOMER UPDATE COVID-19
As a valued customer, we want to assure you that we are making every effort to protect the health and safety of our employees and customers. Listed below are some measures we are asking everyone to follow as well as some additional safety measures that we are implementing.
- We ask that you stay home if you are experiencing a fever, cough or shortness of breath.
- Please practice social distancing.
- Please wash hands often or use hand sanitizer.
- Please remain in your vehicle until your order has been loaded by an employee. Once loaded, you may exit your vehicle to secure your load.
- Please limit the number of customers in the showroom when possible and wait outside to avoid unnecessary exposure if necessary.
- Please cover sneezes or coughs with elbow or tissue and throw away in lined trash can.
- Avoid walking around sales desks and counter when possible.
- Office phones are permitted for employees only. Please do not share personal devices between employees and customers
- When possible, we will be propping open entrance/exit doors to keep customers and employees from touching doors that are used most frequently.
- We will be wiping down common surfaces such as but not limited to break rooms, bathrooms, vending machines, door handles, light switches, countertops, tables and machinery with disinfectant wipes several times daily.
- We will not offer our complimentary coffee and snacks/candy during this time.
Thank you for understanding and helping us keep everyone safe and healthy during this time.